What Do You Wear Out On A First Date With A Hookup

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Do You Wear Out On A First Date With A Hookup

I'm going out on a first date with a guy I've been talking to and I'm wondering what the right thing to wear is when your going out with someone who your looking to hookup with. Is there a rule for this? lol

Dress slutty!

Comment

Don't go too crazy with it but you'll definitely want to wear something a little bit provocative. Leave the leather and fishnets at home though. lol

Comment

Wear whatever you feel most comfortable in, but of course you're going to want to look appealing if you're going in for the hookup! Sexy but not trashy is probably the best way to go.

Comment

Jeans with no rips, boots and a low cut top with a jacket. That's wyat I wore when I went out on my first hookup date and it's been my go to ever since. It's subtle but it gets the point across. Have fun!

Comment

dont dress like a ho

Comment

It's going to depend on where you're going and what time of day it is. If you're doing an evening at a bar thing, then definitely go for sexy but not trashy. Jeans and a top that shows enough of the goods usually works for me!

Comment

Even if your looking to hook up with him don't bee to trashy. A guy still wants to feel like he has to work for something.

Comment

a trench coat lol

Comment

jason_b troll. Wear something that you feel confident and sexy in but don't leave too much out on display. tommy_shreds is right. Even if you're just looking to hookup, he'll still want to work for it.

Comment

Guys are visual but simple creatures. Show a little but but leave most to the imagination. It'll get his mind going.

Comment

If you're going to sit through a dinner or a few drinks at least, then you're goiing to want to look as appealing as possible without looking like you're trying to hard.

Comment

I usually wear high boots and a mini skirt but I'm only there for one reason anyway.

Comment

Just throw on that favorite sexy outfit that you have. We all have one. Go with that. You'll look good and be comfortable. Meeting someone for the first time is awkward enough withough worrying about whether or not your boobs are hanging out. xD

Comment

Well, I always believe in the saying "Dress to Impress". Show a little skin, shave your legs, and put on a little bit of make up to make you glow, but not too much.

Comment

Working...
                              X