Secrets Game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Secrets Game

There are time that you and your close friend would often end up crushing on the same person. What are you going to do if you were able to sleep with the guy that the both of you liked. Are you going to tell her about it or not?

This is a lose-lose situation for me. Because by telling her about it immediately, there's a chance that she would get mad at you for it. But keeping it a secret might make you feel guilty about it and she would get extra mad at you for not telling her about the one night stand immediately.

Comment

• pussyGrouchywet
      pussyGrouchywet commented
      Editing a comment
      If you don't want to risk your friendship then its better to keep it as a secret even if you feel guilty about it.

• ShrillForlifeGrandiose
      ShrillForlifeGrandiose commented
      Editing a comment
      pussyGrouchywet Yeah but sometimes we just want to spit it out especially when you're drunk.

That hasn't happened to me and any of my friends yet since all of us have different tastes when it comes to men.

Comment

• NosyJosie
      NosyJosie commented
      Editing a comment
      Me too, glad it didn't happen to us otherwise the guy's dick would have the smell of all my besties and friends vaginas lol.

• Fitwilkom
      Fitwilkom commented
      Editing a comment
      But if that ever happens, are you going to tell your friend about it or not?

Me and a friend have been in that situation before. We both liked the same guy, and we've talked about it and decided that whoever likes him more gets the first chance at him.

Comment

• assSquealingtight
      assSquealingtight commented
      Editing a comment
      And who ended up with that guy? Is it you or your friend?

• pussyAveragelicking
      pussyAveragelicking commented
      Editing a comment
      Did that happened only once or there were other guys that you both liked?

I'll keep it a secret because I don't want my friend to rant about me and I'm afraid of being harassed and embarrassed by your friend through social media.

Comment

• Funferral
      Funferral commented
      Editing a comment
      What are you going to do if she finds out that you've slept with the guy? Are you willing to accept that you might lose her because of keeping it a secret?

I don't want to upset her and make things emotional between the two of us so I'll keep it a secret from now till she finds another guy to have a crush with.

Comment

• ZsaZsa
      ZsaZsa commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah, I feel sorry for my friend that she didn't get a chance to be with him if that is me.

I'll let her forget about him first before I'll tell her that I slept with our crush before and make sure it's not a big deal to her.

Comment

• missIdiotichorny
      missIdiotichorny commented
      Editing a comment
      And how do you plan on doing that? Are you going to introduce her to a hotter guy?

• Skamille
      Skamille commented
      Editing a comment
      This will be hard maybe you can hit her head so she can have amnesia lol. I'm kidding.

• FitBiggMdogg
      FitBiggMdogg commented
      Editing a comment
      I think it's not a good idea to tell her even if she tends to forget him. Maybe you can tell it once she's married.

I think I will not tell her especially if she is the reason that I also have a crush with this guy and I don't want to crash her heart.

Comment

• pussyThirstywet
      pussyThirstywet commented
      Editing a comment
      Are you going to be prepared if she eventually finds out that you've slept with him?

• FitBiggMdogg
      FitBiggMdogg commented
      Editing a comment
      It's quite sad for your friend if she knew you were sleeping with her crush. Totally heartbreaking.

I often stop liking the guy once I find out that my friend likes him as well. Also most of the time the guys prefers my friend over me.

Comment

• DeeBeat
      DeeBeat commented
      Editing a comment
      Maybe your friend is hot enough and she is way out of your league.

• KayDot
      KayDot commented
      Editing a comment
      DeeBeat No comment about that one and maybe she is the real deal.

Maybe I'll tell the guy that we both have a crush on to sleep with my friend too so it's a tie lol.

Comment

• HotBorg
      HotBorg commented
      Editing a comment
      Are you sure that you can convince him to sleep with her also? What are you going to do if he doesn't want to?

• D'arcy
      D'arcy commented
      Editing a comment
      What are you going to do if the guy doesn't want to sleep with your friend and tells you that he likes you?
Working...
X