Bondage Hookup

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bondage Hookup

There is something about bondage that I like. However, there is always this thing that when I casually have sex with men that they do not like when I bust out bondage stuff. I get that some people are not super in to it but that is what I amin to. How do I introduce bondage into casual sex?

That is tricky because that is usually something you want to make known up front. A lot of guys are freaked out by that right away. Having said that, what kind of bondage stuff are we talking? Do you go full bondage right away or just do minor bondage things?

Comment

Well, I ama full dominatrix with an open attitude towards switching. I like to tie up men, give them a god paddling. I love nipple clamps. Bondage rope and tape. I like it all. However, I try to just bust out a little bit, maybe a paddle or something. I attempt a good tie up. But no one is into it... except when it involves them hurting me... that one always seems to go over fine. Which makes me uncomfortable.

Comment

• DeeBeat
        DeeBeat commented
        Editing a comment
        If you're planning to be a sub, just do it with someone who's done it before so that he would know how to properly handle you. If its their first time they might over do it and will make it a bad experience for the both of you

Yeah that would be uncomfortable. Guys who are quick to hurt a girl always make me nervous. Were they from this site? Or are they just some random guy?

Comment

Not from the site. I would've made that known. I ama switch on occassion so I do not mind but there is always something unsettling when it comes to that. But either way how do I bring this stuff up on the first date? Or first hook up?

Comment

I would say ease them into it. Start with some light slapping or hair pulling and go from there. See if they are into it. This is an interesting dilemma because this is not something that happens all that often I would assume haha it has never happened to me. But I think I would be open to it as long as they didn't break skin.

Comment

Start slow, blindfolds can be very sexy, a game changer indeed

Comment

You can start by letting him watch 50 Shades Of Grey and during the bdsm scenes tell him that you want those things to be done to you

Comment

• ZsaZsa
                ZsaZsa commented
                Editing a comment
                I agree you with you when it comes to that GenStacy

• GenStacy
                GenStacy commented
                Editing a comment
                yeah im glad they changed the director

• DonVoom
                DonVoom commented
                Editing a comment
                boobs and the sex scene, I also read all three books

Are you always in control that's why you want to feel helpless at least for a moment?

Comment

• BessyMae
                BessyMae commented
                Editing a comment
                Yeah, that maybe one of the reasons that she's into bondage

• JenGray
                JenGray commented
                Editing a comment
                I often wonder why they enjoy being at the mercy of the other person

If its only a casual sex they will be shocked about how kinky you are in bed. Maybe 3rd to more dates would do but don't do it during your first dates.

Comment

• Skamille
                Skamille commented
                Editing a comment
                I guess that you immediately mention that you're into bondage during the first date?

• NaughtyTaco
                NaughtyTaco commented
                Editing a comment
                I think it is just fine during the first date as long as the guy knows about it beforehand

• Skamille
                Skamille commented
                Editing a comment
                i'm not sure it works that way

When you're guys doing it, tell him to grab both your hands and so that you can't easily squirm away

Comment

• LauraJane
                LauraJane commented
                Editing a comment
                Guess that's your move so that he would know that you're into bondage?

• KinkyKate
                KinkyKate commented
                Editing a comment
                Yes, I also enjoy getting man-handled from time to time

You didn't mention if it is you or the guy who's going to get tied up. I think that's most guys prefer that it is us the lady who's going to get tied up

Comment

• Stellar
                Stellar commented
                Editing a comment
                Yeah since they're the ones who want to dictate the pace of the action

• BigBurrito
                BigBurrito commented
                Editing a comment
                I don't mind if you're the one who'd going to tie me up SusySue

• SusySue
                SusySue commented
                Editing a comment
                I would love to tie you up naked and leave you in the bedroom
            Working...
            X