Moan in Public

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Moan in Public

Have you ever tried moaning in public because a real good sex memory suddenly pop up in your head and you can feel how good it is and you just moan without realizing you're in a public place.

Not in public for me but in my dorm, I was sleeping more like dreaming of that sex I had with my bf when we started incorporating sex toys in our sex. My roommate told me that I was moaning loudly, she even recorded a freaking video lol.

Comment

Hmmm, I don't know. If ever I happen to moan loudly in public, I'm pretty sure I'm not in my present mind so there's no way knowing that hahah

Comment

• MacabreMachine
        MacabreMachine commented
        Editing a comment
        I bet the people around you would tell you if ever you moan loudly in public or if they're shy telling you, I am pretty sure you'll get those weird stare so you will definitely know about it.

• RootMartingale
        RootMartingale commented
        Editing a comment
        Some wouldn't care though MacabreMachine but the weird stares you'll get is definitely true lol

Originally posted by RootMartingale View Post
      Have you ever tried moaning in public because a real good sex memory suddenly pop up in your head and you can feel how good it is and you just moan without realizing you're in a public place.
      Yeah, I already experienced this. Coming home late at night as I did an OT at the office was so freaking tired that time and I fell asleep on the bus on my way home but I woke up as I heard a moan a very sexual moan 😂 I realized afterwards that it's me, damn!

Comment

• Outdoorwa
        Outdoorwa commented
        Editing a comment
        How did the people around you react to your moan?

Not in public but my bed. I had a very naughty, wild and passionate dream and I was moaning, I can hear myself clearly I though it was just a dream lol. I woke up and realized I was touching myself too. Too horny that time I guess.

Comment

• Outdoorwa
        Outdoorwa commented
        Editing a comment
        I am pretty sure you get your vibrators and sex toys right after you woke up from that dream to continue the pleasure :P
    Working...
    X