Moan in Public

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Moan in Public

Have you ever tried moaning in public because a real good sex memory suddenly pop up in your head and you can feel how good it is and you just moan without realizing you're in a public place.

Not in public for me but in my dorm, I was sleeping more like dreaming of that sex I had with my bf when we started incorporating sex toys in our sex. My roommate told me that I was moaning loudly, she even recorded a freaking video lol.

Comment

Hmmm, I don't know. If ever I happen to moan loudly in public, I'm pretty sure I'm not in my present mind so there's no way knowing that hahah

Comment

• AbovePonde4r
        AbovePonde4r commented
        Editing a comment
        MacabreMachine they're probably staring at me at that time but my minds floating in the air at that time lol

• MacabreMachine
        MacabreMachine commented
        Editing a comment
        It must be a real good memory that you're moaning and your mind is flying in heaven just by remembering that AbovePonde4r

• AbovePonde4r
        AbovePonde4r commented
        Editing a comment
        Yeah, pretty sure it was the sex I had with my crush lol MacabreMachine still can't believe I had sex with him till now

Originally posted by RootMartingale View Post
      Have you ever tried moaning in public because a real good sex memory suddenly pop up in your head and you can feel how good it is and you just moan without realizing you're in a public place.
      Yeah, I already experienced this. Coming home late at night as I did an OT at the office was so freaking tired that time and I fell asleep on the bus on my way home but I woke up as I heard a moan a very sexual moan 😂 I realized afterwards that it's me, damn!

Comment

• Outdoorwa
        Outdoorwa commented
        Editing a comment
        How did the people around you react to your moan?

Not in public but my bed. I had a very naughty, wild and passionate dream and I was moaning, I can hear myself clearly I though it was just a dream lol. I woke up and realized I was touching myself too. Too horny that time I guess.

Comment

• Outdoorwa
        Outdoorwa commented
        Editing a comment
        We all have that wet dreams and we always want to continue the goodness so we used our toys pussyIlllicking

• pussyIlllicking
        pussyIlllicking commented
        Editing a comment
        Yeah, I learned getting toys during my first wet dreams, my hands were doing all the jobs for it hahaha Outdoorwa

• Outdoorwa
        Outdoorwa commented
        Editing a comment
        Same here and my life has never been better lol pussyIlllicking

Lucky I didn't experience this or be around a woman who moan in public cause I'll probably get a boner hearing her moan lol.

Comment

Oh yeah, there's nothing wrong with moaning in public lol I've done it a couple of times and when people stared at me for it I'll just say "what" hahahah I sometimes fake moaning to annoy people

Comment

Oh yeah I've done this a lot of time and most of the time, a guys finger is playing my clitoris real good hahaha

Comment

• Outdoorwa
            Outdoorwa commented
            Editing a comment
            Oh, pretty sure any girl who has their clitoris played will definitely let out a good moan

• Planext
            Planext commented
            Editing a comment
            Oh I don't think so Outdoorwa not everyone is good at it, only few men knows how to properly do it. I guess in my experience.

• Outdoorwa
            Outdoorwa commented
            Editing a comment
            Oh yeah I know that Planext some men and good with their tongue but bad with their dick lol. I really wonder why we can't have both hahaha

Moan in my apartment but not in public. I am a very conscious person so I make sure things like this won't happen.

Comment

• BoundaryPreserve
            BoundaryPreserve commented
            Editing a comment
            Nothing wrong with moaning Babe, it's actually fun to see people responses cause I'm telling you, they will all like it!

• Make4meCrazy
            Make4meCrazy commented
            Editing a comment
            Oh yeah but it is just not for me Baby. I am fine and really proud for people who do this but I just cant hahaha BoundaryPreserve

It would be more interesting if you ask the guys if they get boner when they hear a woman moan in public hahhaha

Comment

I purposely moan sometimes to annoy people around me? What's wrong with that?

Comment

• MacabreMachine
              MacabreMachine commented
              Editing a comment
              Yeah me too lol, especially if I'm teasing my friends, this is my favorite thing to do to them especially around other people.

Why are you asking this? Did you accidentally moan in public recently?

Comment

• MacabreMachine
              MacabreMachine commented
              Editing a comment
              It is probably her first time lol
          Working...
          X