X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JenGray
    started a topic Da Rules

Da Rules

Kicking off being fuck buddies with someone can be exciting cause it's new and you get the benefits of a relationship without the hassle of a relationship, though it doesn't always come without complications. So what are your rules for pulling this off successfully?

• KayDot
    replied
    Fuck Buddies must be mutually beneficial. You should always CUM (yeah pun intended) when he calls, but she’s never free for you? That’s not cool man. Try to make sure you’re both getting your needs met on an equal basis.For sure man!

Leave a comment:

• NasTeeGal
    commented on 's reply
    I like number to, don't get emotional during sex.

• JenGray
    commented on 's reply
    I would take note of those rules.

• JenGray
    commented on 's reply
    You have a point there. I would also fuck someone the second time around if he is a hottie.

• JenGray
    commented on 's reply
    KayDot It doesn't always end up in a relationship though. I bet that's coming from your own experience, isn't it?

• LustyGirl
    commented on 's reply
    As long as it is not your dick that would come up, then it is fine. lol

• BessyMae
    commented on 's reply
    That's the reason why I don't like cuddling. It would mess with your head in the long run

• BigBurrito
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks dear. I'll surely PM you if something comes up.

• ZsaZsa
    commented on 's reply
    BessyMae No, I'm not scared to fall in love with him because I can still handle it. But whenever I fell that there already emotions going on, that's the time I'm going to think if I'm going to stop already or not.

• LustyGirl
    replied
    Originally posted by BigBurrito View Post
    Thanks for posting your rules ladies
    No problem , my dear. If you need anything, just leave a private message

Leave a comment:

• LustyGirl
    commented on 's reply
    because avoiding cuddling will help the relationship. no one will get here emotionally.

• KayDot
    commented on 's reply
    JenGray lol. what I'm saying is if you lend or borrow stuff from your fuck buddy, there will be always a circumstance that you are going to meet each other again and then that's where the cycle will follow. Until you will already realize that you guys need to meet often because you are already used to meet each other and then BOOM relationship will follow

• SusySue
    commented on 's reply
    I might but only if the guy is worth fucking the second time. Or a hottie.

• BessyMae
    commented on 's reply
    ZsaZsa aren't you scared that he might think that you're also into him like the real relationship thing?
Working...
X