Meet The Parent(s)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Meet The Parent(s)

Does any of you had an awkward encounter with the parents of your one night stand? Mine happened when I was in college. The dad made us breakfast and joked about having problems trying to get back to sleep because of the noise that we're making

Never had a one night stand who lived with his parents so I'm lucky that I didn't have any awkward encounters with them

Comment

• LauraJane
      LauraJane commented
      Editing a comment
      Don't let a man take you home on their family house as you would have a high chance of seeing his parents.

• assLeantight
      assLeantight commented
      Editing a comment
      Would you like to try someone who lives with his parents? And make sure that the parents are in the house when you arrive. You may do it just for the sake of trying and knowing the feeling associated with it.

It happened to me once and it was my parents who talked to the guy. My parents decided to surprise me by dropping by at my dorm unannounced. Me and the guy were having some morning sex when they entered the room. The guy pretended to by my boyfriend and joined us for lunch that day

Comment

• BigBurrito
      BigBurrito commented
      Editing a comment
      What was your parents reaction when they saw you having sex?

• ZsaZsa
      ZsaZsa commented
      Editing a comment
      BigBurrito Nothing. I heard my mom said to my dad, "Ah, she is doing it again!"

Never had a one night stand who was living with her parents. If that ever happens, I would definitely make sure that I would leave the house after doing it with her

Comment

• JenGray
      JenGray commented
      Editing a comment
      Oh my god, you did the thing... Ejaculate and evacuate. lol

• BargeSuave
      BargeSuave commented
      Editing a comment
      You sure do have a lot of stamina to jet after doing. You have my applause.

I wouldn't want to meet the parents like this. So embarrassing.

Comment

• NasTeeGal
      NasTeeGal commented
      Editing a comment
      It is more of a chance encounter with the parents of the guy and not a planned meet up

• HotVirtuoso
      HotVirtuoso commented
      Editing a comment
      Fun stuff. It's meeting the parents with a bang or after a bang. lol

• pussyPurplewet
      pussyPurplewet commented
      Editing a comment
      You're making it sound that the guy really want you to meet his parents. It is more like what NasTeeGal has said which is a chance encounter

Who in the right mind to ask someone for a one night stand if you're still living with the folks?

Comment

• KayDot
      KayDot commented
      Editing a comment
      He could still ask the girl but they should do it somewhere else.

I always bring the girls to my place so there is no way that I would encounter the parents of the girls.

Comment

• Planeryte
      Planeryte commented
      Editing a comment
      Smart. OR do it neither of your places and have it in public. lol
Working...
X