Failed hookup!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Failed hookup!

I remember when I came back from town and decided to call my friend to see if he's at home.
    I finally had the guts to hook up with him and I thought that that day would be my chance!
    So, he invited me to over and I got there as quickly as I can. We sat on the sofa and when things were doing good, we started making out.
    He started undressing me when someone knocked on the door. It was his little sister who came home with her friend.
    Luckily my blouse just got unbuttoned and from there we decided not to continue as I told him that I have places to go.
    He realized that his parents won't be home later that night, so that leaves him in-charged with his little sister.
    Last edited by AbovePonde4r; 11-28-2019, 01:11 PM.

How long did it take you to have the guts to hook up with him? Why didn't you took the chance to stay in his room and if his sister is asleep, you two can continue on with your business? Are you sure that you've got places to go or do you have other guys to see? Lol!

Comment

• HotBorg
      HotBorg commented
      Editing a comment
      Maybe she's waiting for the right timing but it's always a bad timing like what happened to her now, she failed to have sex with him because he's in charge to take care of his little sister.

• Skamille
      Skamille commented
      Editing a comment
      It was her alibi just to leave as she was pissed off with the sex that was not pushed through.

• pussyThirstywet
      pussyThirstywet commented
      Editing a comment
      Because they did the wrong thing. Do not do any sexual stuff on the living room. Always do it in the comfort of your own room.

Really? Just because his sister came home, you decided to leave him hanging there with blue balls? You should've stayed for a while and when his sister and her friend are playing, you two can stay in his room and play with each other too, lol!

Comment

• LatheeLatte
      LatheeLatte commented
      Editing a comment
      Maybe he's hands-on to his little sister and she has her friend coming over, it only means that he's a responsible brother. I bet that the babysitter failed to show up too so I guess it's up to him to take care of his little sister and the whole house.

• D'arcy
      D'arcy commented
      Editing a comment
      Yep. That is the correct strategy. They should have done it in the man's room.

• LustyGirl
      LustyGirl commented
      Editing a comment
      The man is poor in thinking strategies. I bet he is also poor when it comes to bed skills. Lol.

But you should have done it on his room. Why did you even do it on the living room? It was a wrong place and a wrong time. Bad for you.

Comment

• Fitwilkom
      Fitwilkom commented
      Editing a comment
      They were so horny that they forgot everything. And, yeah, doing it on the living room was a bad idea.

Knocked on the door? His sister could just enter the house without knocking as it is their house. Anyway, I do not like to hookup with a man who had not left his parent's home.

Comment

• BigBurrito
      BigBurrito commented
      Editing a comment
      Obviously, she doesn't have the key to their house and I do think that it's time for him to move out. Well, he should've at least called for a baby sitter to look after his little sister.

Sometimes, those little sisters and brothers are the reasons why we could not continue what we want to have. The horny and naughty things that we want to have. Lol.

Comment

• CupMister
      CupMister commented
      Editing a comment
      I agree to this. I already had a quite similar experience but what happened was that I am about to hookup with someone I met online and we are supposed to meet in a restaurant but then I cancelled it because I saw my brother in that same restaurant. I can't risk letting him see me so I just cancelled our meetup. I have regrets now because I didn't have the chance to talk to the guy after that.

I guess better luck next time? If you are both interested into hooking up with each other, you will have a talk regarding the date of your hookup. I suggest that you better do it in a hotel so there will be no unexpected visitors.

Comment

What a bad timing! Why didn't you just tell the guy to tell her sister to go out for a few hours in the mean time. In that way, you could have hooked up together and had a great time.

Comment

Working...
      X