Should I get my girlfriend a dildo

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should I get my girlfriend a dildo

So i'm going out with this lady and every time we have sex, it feels like I'm not satisfying her enough. Sure she would get off just as I do and I know I'm doing different things to make her more horny like foreplay and eating her up and some weird things, I also have an average size dick but I know it's big enough. But somehow, I feel like she's not that satisfied. Should I buy her a dildo to help me satisfy her more while we're doing it? What should I do!

Go ahead and eat her all out. You don't need to buy a dildo just to make her feel satisfied. If a guy is good at eating a pussy, she will beg for you every single day. I swear!

Comment

• NaughtyTaco
      NaughtyTaco commented
      Editing a comment
      Really? DonVoom ? Can you test your eating skills with me?

• BigBurrito
      BigBurrito commented
      Editing a comment
      NaughtyTaco Alright then, thank you for that advice. i'll try to read articles and videos on how to do it wild. lol

• NaughtyTaco
      NaughtyTaco commented
      Editing a comment
      Hows your article and video searching?

Maybe she's seeing someone. Or maybe she's fucking someone who has a really big dick. You can always talk to her about your feelings. Ask her what can you do better. Man up bro!

Comment

• KayDot
      KayDot commented
      Editing a comment
      lol dude, don't make the guy feel bad. He already can't satisfy his girl and now you're putting those things inside his head.

• BigBurrito
      BigBurrito commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks for your suggestion man.

If she really wants one, why not?Maybe you can find a company that can use your dick as the mold for the dildo so that she would still remember your dick whenever she is using it

Comment

• BigBurrito
      BigBurrito commented
      Editing a comment
      What if she likes a bigger one?

• MissTee
      MissTee commented
      Editing a comment
      BigBurrito if she wants a bigger one, I think they might be able to adjust it to a much bigger size but it would still look like your dick

Dude, you can always hit me up so we can both satisfy your lady.

Comment

• LauraJane
      LauraJane commented
      Editing a comment
      Why so rude with DonVoom? He's just offering
      DonVoom can we instead?

• BigBurrito
      BigBurrito commented
      Editing a comment
      LustyGirl do you have spare so that you can lend it to him and let him bang it

• LustyGirl
      LustyGirl commented
      Editing a comment
      BigBurrito spare what exactly? Are you asking me to give him a fleshlight or introduce him to a female friend of mine?

You can buy her dildo to add excitement and fun during your sex

Comment

Go buy her a dildo and shove it inside her with your dick. I bet that will make her satisfied. If not, then God help us all.

Comment

Read some erotica books, you might get some idea from there on how to give more pleasure to your partner. Or might as well check this out https://www.refinery29.com/2016/07/1...es-xxx-fiction

Comment

• LauraJane
          LauraJane commented
          Editing a comment
          Do you think that he need some tips when it comes to love making?
      Working...
      X