NOLa Hookup

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NOLa Hookup

Was wondering if there are men who are from New Orleans that are trying to find some fun? Willing to entertain those are from around the region in case you're near NOLa

Hello there missIdiotichorny. So, from Louisiana eh? I'm from Cleaveland, Ohio. So close, yet so far lol! But I'm always here for some fun, just in case you're interested as well.

Comment

• Make4meCrazy
      Make4meCrazy commented
      Editing a comment
      How many hours do you have to drive in order to get there?

• missHardtofindhorny
      Editing a comment
      So what are the things that you can offer to her? What are those fun that you are referring to? Maybe you could also extend those to me?

Originally posted by missIdiotichorny View Post
    Was wondering if there are men who are from New Orleans that are trying to find some fun? Willing to entertain those are from around the region in case you're near NOLa
    Welcome to Singles Like Us missIdiotichorny, greetings from the city of love - Paris, France. I'm sure you'll get to know each member here and would make you think otherwise to hook up with us instead, lol! Your call. Enjoy!

Comment

• Orangexana
      Orangexana commented
      Editing a comment
      The city of love, Paris. But why did they say that Paris is the city of love? Is it because there are many couples who visit the place and make love while in vacation in Paris?

I read your username multiple times until I was able to figure out what it is: Miss Idiotic Horny.
    I wonder why you chose that username. Being horny is very understandable but how about the idiotic part? lol.

Comment

• BoundaryPreserve
      BoundaryPreserve commented
      Editing a comment
      She might be the type that always ends up falling head over heels with the men that she's dating that why she sees herself in that light lol

• Fitwilkom
      Fitwilkom commented
      Editing a comment
      BoundaryPreserve What you said is a possibility. Or could it be that she is always dumb when it comes to sex?

Do you also accept people from other parts of the world for some online fun? Because, for sure, there would be many men outside of the area that you specified.

Comment

• PreserveDrill
      PreserveDrill commented
      Editing a comment
      Who wouldn't want to accept people from other parts of the world to have some online fun? If you'd ask me, I would. I'm not really choosy when it comes to women.

Originally posted by missIdiotichorny View Post
    I'm from Rio de Janeiro, missIdiotichorny if you're wondering. Have you ever been to Brazil before?

Comment

If you want, I can go there in New Orleans and maybe you can show me how you have a good time

Comment

Working...
      X