Like a girlfriend

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Like a girlfriend

The fact that my guy friend doesn't want a relationship but he always treats me like I'm his girlfriend. What should I do? My feelings are on hold but I'm slowly getting tired.

Then you should ask him why is it taking so long to seal the deal? Well, you already know yourself that you're getting tired.

Comment

• HeatingSweetDrill
      HeatingSweetDrill commented
      Editing a comment
      Maybe the guy does not want to be in a real relationship or is still haven't made up his mind if he really wants to commit himself to her

• Make4meCrazy
      Make4meCrazy commented
      Editing a comment
      She could ask the real deal but she needed to prepare some courage to face the harsh truth. Would she be able to handle it?

What makes you say that he treats you like his girlfriend? Maybe you're just assuming things already and you haven't asked him about it, haven't you?

Comment

• Orangexana
      Orangexana commented
      Editing a comment
      Maybe lol I think she feels that she is treated like a real girlfriend with the guys action and motives

• Presentox
      Presentox commented
      Editing a comment
      Maybe she is dreaming lol Well we can notice it by his actions if they are truly into us

• BurntDrillSap
      BurntDrillSap commented
      Editing a comment
      Some people assume one thing then they would be hurt that it was not the thing that they were expecting it to have. Let us not assume as most often that not, it just brings sorrows.

Originally posted by NaughtyTaco View Post
    The fact that my guy friend doesn't want a relationship but he always treats me like I'm his girlfriend. What should I do? My feelings are on hold but I'm slowly getting tired.
    Oh, he's such a tease! What makes it long for him to be with you already? Why don't you try and seduce him a little more, and there you'll see if you can change his mind about it.

Comment

Originally posted by NaughtyTaco View Post
      If he hasn't made up his mind, then you should dismiss the thought of you two possibly being together. Don't get your hopes up on him, there are plenty of guys out there that surely wants to be with you.

Comment

Stop with illusions that you would be together in the future as that won't happen. Did you know that it is a one-sided affair? You are the only one who feels something for him but he does not feel anything for you. In the end, you would realize that you lost the game and that you had become the great loser. I repeat, the great loser.

Comment

• PreserveDrill
          PreserveDrill commented
          Editing a comment
          Oh pussygreed you really think she will become a great loser? You must have also did this with your crush and didn't end well

• ChoreaCholera
          ChoreaCholera commented
          Editing a comment
          pussyGreedytight Maybe she is dreaming about it but we can't tell maybe they already kiss each other and hold hands so let's also not assume with the illusions

Ah, if that is the case then he is having a collection of girlfriends who are not really real girlfriends.

Comment

Do you happen to know if he also does those girlfriend thingy to his other friends? If he does then he is a big flirt. There is no sense that you would feel like having a hope that it will be a real relationship anytime soon.

Comment

Do not hold on with that feeling anymore. It is obvious that he does not want you. It could be that he is just playing and fooling around. Why not look for someone else and direct that feeling to that new person?

Comment

Working...
            X