How to propose a hook up?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to propose a hook up?

I have been rejected last week and damn it hurts my pride. How do you guys propose for a hook up? This is more like a question for girls.

Originally posted by pussyThirstywet View Post
    I have been rejected last week and damn it hurts my pride. How do you guys propose for a hook up? This is more like a question for girls.

Was that your first time proposing for a hookup? That guy might have a good reason for rejecting you.

Comment

• pussyThirstywet
      pussyThirstywet commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes, it was my first time. HotCat

• HotCat
      HotCat commented
      Editing a comment
      Hmmm, don't let it bother you too much. There are lots if fishes in the sea. I am pretty sure you'll find one. Just be confident babe. pussyThirstywet

Why did you propose to hook up? Is she your ideal girl?

Comment

How long have you been with that hook up?

Comment

How many months are you with that girl?

Comment

Prove to her that you love her, and you should be sincere when you do that.

Comment

Have you guys been hooked up ,more than a year?

Comment

How many times have you dated with that hook up?

Comment

How much do you like her and why do you propose to her? Did you prove to her that you are serious to her?

Comment

You should do anything that can prove here that you are serious to her.

Comment

Is the girl that you are proposing with is your material girl?

Comment

Rejecting a person you like is kinda normal. you are not the only one who experienced that.

Comment

• BurntDrillSap
                        BurntDrillSap commented
                        Editing a comment
                        I agree but being rejected for 5 times straight is not normal anymore lol

• ShrillForlifeGrandiose
                        ShrillForlifeGrandiose commented
                        Editing a comment
                        5 times straight? I did not read that in the post BurntDrillSap well if that's the case, it's really weird and there's definitely a problem.

• BurntDrillSap
                        BurntDrillSap commented
                        Editing a comment
                        No, not from the person who posted this topic, just from someone I personally know hahahha

Let yourself show her your true intention to her so that she will not doubt you.

Comment

Originally posted by pussyThirstywet View Post
                        I like it when guys made me laugh and buy me drinks. Also making me comfortable throughout the meeting or conversation. If he has all this, then I'll likely say yes if he ask for a hook up or accept his kiss if he initiate one.

Comment

Working...
                        X