Foot Traffic

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Foot Traffic

I have been on this site for a few months now and I do not seem to be getting a lot of foot traffic to my profile. What am I doing wrong? How can I change this?

Well, it is plain. Honestly. You do not need to do much to make your profile more enjoyable. You are cute. You should upload a few more pictures and maybe just spruce up your bio with a few fun facts. Maybe you ride horses or something. It's all in the little details.

Comment

You've got a point there. I really do not have a lot of photos. I just get self conscious about my appearence because I feel like you can see my age in my pictures and that will turn men off.

Comment

You have nothing to worry about. You are beautiful. You are going to kill it on here. If I lived near you I would be all about dating you.

Comment

What's a foot traffic though?

Comment

What's a foot traffic, guys?

Comment

LauraJane and KayDot it is the amount of visitors that are checking out a person's profile.

Maybe the problem is that your profile is not that interesting that's why it's not attracting any traffic. Try to spice things up on your profile in order to attract men

Comment

Try to use a profile pic that will focus on your features. Try to write something witty and catchy when it comes to your profile

Comment

Originally posted by JayRock View Post
                  Try to use a profile pic that will focus on your features. Try to write something witty and catchy when it comes to your profile
                  Besides doing these things, maybe try to engage with the other members of the site

Comment

Try engaging with more members on the site and make a profile that's an eye catcher

Comment

You could totally be amazing just doing you

Comment

I think that you should change your profile pic for starters. Use a pic that highlights your assets so that guys would be interested in getting to know you better

Comment

• LustyGirl
                          LustyGirl commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Guess that you want to find out if what she looks like underneath her clothes?

• DeeBeat
                          DeeBeat commented
                          Editing a comment
                          not what i meant, im not tellin her to post a nude pic, just a better one

Originally posted by D'arcy View Post
                        Try engaging with more members on the site and make a profile that's an eye catcher
                        Yeah, you should invest some time talking with other members in order to let them know that you exist

Comment

Working...
                        X