How to get some men?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to get some men?

So, I am curious on how to get some men to notice you. What are the things that I need to do with my profile? Upload a photo to get noticed? Should it be a sexy one or just a regular one? I do not know how things are doing here. Any advice?

Well, I think that we are on the same situation. I am also here at this forum to look for some hookups. Maybe, we can get some tips on here.

Comment

• BigBurrito
      BigBurrito commented
      Editing a comment
      Welcome Planext and HotCat on Singles Like Us forum. The first tip to get started on this forum is to put up a profile picture so it would be easier for us to identify you together with the username. Second, you are free to engage with us on our daily posts and forums. We are open to any kind of topic except anything morbid or unnecessary things about feces and vomits.

• Fitwilkom
      Fitwilkom commented
      Editing a comment
      BigBurrito thanks for sharing those tips for us newbies here

Yes please, upload a photo for us to see what you look like. You should work on that so you can catch all our attention here.

Comment

• DeeBeat
      DeeBeat commented
      Editing a comment
      She should probably wear light make-up on and probably show some skin, only that would get the attention for most of the guys here.

• BurntDrillSap
      BurntDrillSap commented
      Editing a comment
      DeeBeat have you always preferred women who wear a light make up?

Originally posted by Planext View Post
    So, I am curious on how to get some men to notice you. What are the things that I need to do with my profile? Upload a photo to get noticed? Should it be a sexy one or just a regular one? I do not know how things are doing here. Any advice?
    We'll get to notice you if you put up a profile picture. Show us a full-body shot with your face not fully-covered with makeup. Or you can talk to us first, then that's when we get to notice you.

Comment

• pussyAveragelicking
      pussyAveragelicking commented
      Editing a comment
      Do you prefer to chat with ladies who are showing their faces or just their assets?

• Planext
      Planext commented
      Editing a comment
      ShrillForlifeGrandiose Is't okay if I put my nudes photos here?

Guys get to notice me effortlessly, believe it or not. I'm sorry if I don't have any profile picture as of the moment to prove it to y'all but my sex appeal or charm works mostly to older men. They'll come running over to get to know me but they're just not my type. So yeah, that's how I usually get to steal a man's attention, it also applies to guys who are with their partners. I'm a head-turner like that, even if it was not my intention.

Comment

• Orangexana
      Orangexana commented
      Editing a comment
      Alright, old men and married men are attracted to you. But how about the single men? Are they attracted to you or do they notice you easily?

• Planext
      Planext commented
      Editing a comment
      CoolPreserve Did they always call or text you?

• CoolPreserve
      CoolPreserve commented
      Editing a comment
      yeah Orangexana lol even a nerd guy confesses to me. I find his courage cute lol. Planext I don't usually give my number only my social media account.

Yes, you need to upload your profile photo. Some members upload sexy profile photos while others just upload photos showing their faces. It depends upon your preference. Another thing is for you is to be active on this forum. When you are active, other members would notice you more and they may send you some private messages.

Comment

• HotBorg
      HotBorg commented
      Editing a comment
      Why didn't you tried using a sexy photo as yourself as a profile pic?

• Planext
      Planext commented
      Editing a comment
      assLeantight Have you met someone from here because they like your profile?

Show them how hot you are then everything would have to follow. It starts with attraction but most of the times that would be purely lust.

Comment

• Planext
      Planext commented
      Editing a comment
      Maybe I will show my hot body in my profile and I should be witty in my bio.

• RootMartingale
      RootMartingale commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah that's a nice start and be flirty and fun with responses as well as being active, it helps.

When it comes to the picture that you're going to use. If you're after a physical/casual relationship then use a pic that shows your face and assets. But if you're looking for a romantic one, just your face would be good enough

Comment

• LustyGirl
      LustyGirl commented
      Editing a comment
      If we're going to apply what you've said to your profile pic, does it mean that you're looking for a romantic relationship?

If you want to get noticed you should look hot to your profile.

Comment

Boys are attracted to those girls who show their skin.

Comment

I think it's just natural for boys to lick their partners pussy. After all they ask for blowjobs, they should give one too. I tell my boys the better your are with licking my pussy the deeper your dick goes into my throat.

Comment

Posting a nice photo is good but the best thing is to be active in the forum and flirt or should I say respond especially on the post that is looking for interaction or meeting!

Comment

Working...
      X