Deeply in love

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Deeply in love

Hi, I'm MurphyLove from Nebraska in Omaha.
    So, I wanted to ask you guys something.
    When was the last time you fell deeply and sincerely in love with someone?

Mine was a year ago since we've been together for 8 years, and I still can remember like it was just yesterday.

Hey, you seriously need to get laid. It sounds like he was even your last dick.
    I can't seriously think of anything right now, when was the last time I was deeply in love?
    I honestly don't know since I've been with a lot of hookups lately.

Comment

• pussyThirstywet
      pussyThirstywet commented
      Editing a comment
      I could assume that you never really fell in love yet. If all those were just hookups then all of those never had love but only sex. So, when do you plan to have a girl to really love?

• FitBiggMdogg
      FitBiggMdogg commented
      Editing a comment
      Not just the last dick but also the first dick. Wow, there was only one dick that she had tasted. lol.
      Well, in fairness, 8 years is simply too long to be in a relationship.

• JenGray
      JenGray commented
      Editing a comment
      I remember they say that first love never dies. So, could you still think who your first love was? Did you not fall in love with her?

It was just a few months ago when I fell in love with someone but it didn't last long. I know it was just a hookup but he made me feel things and I hate him for that. Oh, well...

Comment

• BigBurrito
      BigBurrito commented
      Editing a comment
      You assumed that things are going well for both of you, then again you're just one of his silly hookups. Too bad for you, well, better luck next time, I guess?

• DeeBeat
      DeeBeat commented
      Editing a comment
      Was that the first time happened to you or it's something that often happens to you?

• CoolPreserve
      CoolPreserve commented
      Editing a comment
      I think that when we fall in love, it should last long. If it did not last for a long time them it was not a true love.

The last time I've felt that way was in high school. Came to realize that it was just my hormones and not really love lol

Comment

• D'arcy
      D'arcy commented
      Editing a comment
      Does it mean that you never been with someone that you can consider as the one who got away?

• Allylithax
      Allylithax commented
      Editing a comment
      Hormones? This is the first time that I had learned that hormones could lead to love. How is that?

Correct me if I'm wrong, but it did really take you seven years before you fell deeply in love with him? Since you've mentioned that it happened last year and yet you've been together for eight years

Comment

• JayRock
      JayRock commented
      Editing a comment
      Maybe they've had an on-and-off kind of relationship. Then she realized how she's madly in love with him but now it's too late since they've already broken up.

Originally posted by MurphyLove View Post
    Mine was a year ago since we've been together for 8 years, and I still can remember like it was just yesterday.
    So, you have been together for eight years so that was senior high school and only fall in love with him just last year? Is it correct?

Comment

• KayDot
      KayDot commented
      Editing a comment
      Probably, they've been together for 8 years and they just ended last year. What do you think would be the reason why long-term relationships don't even last long these days?

• MissTee
      MissTee commented
      Editing a comment
      I don't know but it's like a syndrome to some people that when a relationship is close to an end, one will fall in love deeply to the other.

I was deeply in loved with my first boyfriend. I think that we loved our first the most. Maybe because it was the first time that we felt what love is.

Comment

• LustyGirl
      LustyGirl commented
      Editing a comment
      And do you still have the same feelings towards him up to this day?

• AbovePonde4r
      AbovePonde4r commented
      Editing a comment
      I can relate to this! Why is it so hard to find true love these days? I wish that someone out there would make me feel the same way again, of course not my ex. I don't want to date that bastard ever again!

I am now a bit old. I know that once, I fell with love with a certain man. But I had already forgotten who what man was. I remember the feeling but I don't remember the man anymore.

Comment

• PreserveDrill
      PreserveDrill commented
      Editing a comment
      How can you easily forget someone you've fallen in love deeply even if it's all in the past? Maybe you still find it hard to accept that he's already happy and moved on.

• ChoreaCholera
      ChoreaCholera commented
      Editing a comment
      Do not feel bad there Planeryte soon you'll find your one true love and you'll remember how it feels like being loved back.

This guy is surely in love with his previous partner. Can't remember mine because some are mostly flings and short times

Comment

Mine was just 2 years ago consider him already the love of my life till time flows and kills it. I'm just happy that I am single and could do all the stuff freely without limitations

Comment

Working...
      X